Date: Mon, Jan. 3, 2011 - 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This Telecourse has already occured. Registration is closed.
The recorded call should be posted soon.
Exploring the Science of Nia White Belt Principle 13 - Teaching What You Sense
Featuring a special sneak preview: Introduction to The Body's Way Philosophy
Discover a new philosophy for loving your body and your life by nourishing oneness!
Imagine if no sounds could come out of your mouth until you first sensed them coming from your body. Now imagine learning to communicate with the world by using what you sense to craft your words and actions. Creating oneness with your body, mind, emotions and spirit begins by consciously connecting to your body, to your feelings and sensations in the moment. Oneness, intimate communication with your self, creates an environment for intimate communication with others. When you learn to listen, dance, and share from your body, you begin to nourish oneness.
In this call you will learn the science of:
- Why your body is your best teacher.
- Accessing sensory truth and information.
- Tracking the sensation of oneness and using it to sustain intimate relationships.
- Crafting conscious communication (and what this means).
- Communicating and teaching The Body’s Way.
- Letting go of memory to make room for Sensory IQ.
- Using the sensation of Pleasure to set all your 50 trillion cells into motion.
- Energetically firing the "Pleasure buttons and mechanics" of your body and life.
- Recognizing and listening to the Voice of the Body: sensation.
Download the Call as an MP3
(right-click the link above and choose "save as")