An Allegiance to Pleasure
Date: Mon, Oct. 4, 2010 - 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This Telecourse has already occured. Registration is closed.
The recorded call should be posted soon.
Exploring the Science of Nia White Belt Principle 10 - X-Ray Anatomy
Discover how X-Ray Anatomy can help you develop an allegiance to Pleasure!
X-Ray Anatomy takes you into the magical world of your body. A unique practice of Nia, Principle 10 helps you establish physical comfort and optimum functioning by applying your eyes, imagination, sensation and anatomical knowledge to movement. By listening to the voices of your bones, muscles, ligaments and connective tissue, you can respond and adjust the alignment of your bones to create “feel-better’ sensations. An allegiance to Pleasure is a commitment to choosing balance, ease and comfort. It means always choosing the path of least resistance. Join us in this exciting Telecourse to learn more!
In this call you will learn the science of:
- Sensing alignment from the inside out.
- Tracking comfort and discomfort.
- Sensing healthy rotational, vertical and horizontal bone alignment.
- Sensing proper posture in your body.
- Self-guiding and self-correcting your moveable, bony frame.
- Tracking the healthy sensations of your muscles, bones, ligaments and connective tissues.
- Using The Body’s Way to guide Your Body’s Way.
- Using the Zorro technique.
Download the Call as an MP3
(right-click the link above and choose "save as")