Developing a Kinship With the World
Date: Mon, Sep. 6, 2010 - 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This Telecourse has already occured. Registration is closed.
The recorded call should be posted soon.
Exploring the Science of Nia White Belt Principle 9 — The Upper Extremities
Discover how to develop a kinship with the world!
Kinship with anything begins by developing a kinship with your body and your self. Your Upper Extremities - your fingers, hands, upper arms, forearm bones, shoulder joints and shoulder girdle - allow you to hug and hold yourself, to energetically and emotionally articulate what you feel inside. Every hand, arm and shoulder gesture can echo and express you! When you freely reach out to touch the world with your hands and heart, you develop a kinship with your self and everyone around you. Oneness is within your reach!
In this call you will learn the science of:
- Turning your hands into self-healing energy wands.
- Recognizing what tension in your hands indicates and how to release it.
- Developing agility, flexibility, and strength in your hands.
- Directing your energy along channels called "meridians."
- The Body’s Way of The Upper Extremities.
- Regaining valuable elasticity in your muscles by shaking and vibrating.
- Activating the muscles between your shoulder blades to add freedom to your hand and arm movements.
- Stimulating the flow of chi through the power of touch.
Download the Call as an MP3
(right-click the link above and choose "save as")