Stepping In: Consciously Seeing and Stepping Onto A New Path
Date: Mon, Dec. 7, 2009 - 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This Telecourse has already occured. Registration is closed.
The recorded call should be posted soon.
Stepping into anything in life, whether it is a room, a relationship, or your workout, can be done with either grace or grit. When you understand the power of consciously stepping into everything you do, you can achieve grace in all aspects of your life with ease.
In Nia, the second cycle is when we Step In. This is the starting point for all action. Stepping In is a practice designed to help you become body-centered and aware; physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually ready. It involves stopping, taking a breath, and then consciously stepping into the space of possibility. In this process, we leave behind any distraction that might get in the way of experiencing the moment. We become fully present to the events about to occur.
Step into each day, each board meeting or date, with a clear mind, a calm body, neutral emotions, and an excited spirit - and watch the magic unfold!
In this call you will learn:
• How to Step In to your desires and goals
• How the practice of Stepping In can calm your body, mind, emotions, and spirit
• Why it is important to have a starting point for all action to occur from
• The powerful effects of Stepping In - your ability to reach your goals and to be seen and heard
• The art of “Stepping Into Confrontation”
• A morning ritual for Stepping In to your day
• Why Stepping In is key to creating a body-mind connection
Download the Call as an MP3
(right-click the link above and choose "save as")