It Provokes and Shocks
Once in you, you have access to vast amounts of energy and power. Power is conditioned by learning to do, wait, give and receive.
It’s in every one. It’s the stuff made of strength and tenderness. It provokes, shocks, and transforms what is. Used wisely, I believe it can change people and the world. Distilled between darkness and light, sadness and happiness, you find this energy. Find it, tailor it to fit the needs of the moment, use it and change is afoot. Power is a savage beauty that, when freed, sets you free.
There’s something powerfully magical about consciously living in a body. Once in you, you have access to vast amounts of energy and power. Power is conditioned by learning to do, wait, give and receive. Power is at the very core and essence of everything good and healthy, vital and alive. Power is a natural state and a force of pleasure. This is just part of what we teach in a Nia class, how every cell in your body thinks, transmits and receives power as information you can learn to use. Learning to seek and choose "pleasure" is the key to power. It’s easy to be powerful once you find what your pleasure buttons are.
Through Nia movement you learn about power by:
- Learning to generate your own pleasure from within.
- Learning to turn on and keep sexual energy alive.
- Learning to turn physical sensation into conscious power.
- Learning the joy of fulfillment, beyond sexual fulfillment.
- Learning the art of seducing your own spirit.
- Discovering how to live every day in the erogenous zone of sensation.
- Discovering what gives you and your body pleasure.
- Learning to activate, cultivate, and sustain the sensation of physical pleasure.
- Living your life as art.