This July, Nia Co-Creator Debbie Rosas is leading a Nia 52 Moves Training at the beautiful Forza Premier Fitness Studio, which is the fitness studio for the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Denver, Colorado. With open views to the Colorado Rocky Mountains, it is the ideal place to explore the basic building blocks of all Nia routines. Register now! Significantly reduced hotel rates at the Ritz-Carlton have been made available until July 9th. Book your room by calling 1.866.755.5798 (and be sure to reference "Nia Now") or use this link and enter the group code: NIANIAA.
The Nia 52 Moves Training is open to everybody, from new students to seasoned Nia teachers. It includes a pre-training program, a three-day training, and an optional post-training program that is designed exclusively for those who plan to become Nia 52 Moves teachers.
Drawing from disciplines of the martial arts, dance arts and healing arts, the Nia 52 Moves correspond with the main areas of the body: the base, the core and the upper extremities. From Front Kicks to Upward Blocks to Cha-Cha-Chas to Hip Bumps, these moves cultivate strength, flexibility, mobility, agility and stability while freeing you to be expressive and creative.
This training teaches students to:
- Receive personal, 52 Moves coaching from Nia trainers and Nia Co-Creator Debbie Rosas
- Learn the names of all Nia 52 Moves
- Gain the ability to physically model each of the Nia 52 Moves
- Understand the basic conditioning benefits of the Nia 52 Moves
- Master the Nia 52 Moves using the 7-cycle class format
- Explore the Nia 52 Moves using the nine movement forms of Nia, three planes of movement, three intensity levels, and five sensations of fitness
- Practice three different Nia 52 Moves routines (focusing on the base, core and upper extremities of the body)
- Obtain healing and conditioning benefits of the practice for healthier living
Not familiar with the area? Local training producer and Nia Trainer, Loretta Milo, along with Denver-area Nia teachers, are ready to make this an amazing Nia experience for you, whether you're coming alone or with family. Please contact Loretta at loretta.milo (at) nianow.com for additional information or questions regarding this training, accommodations or local attractions. There are a few registered trainees looking to share rooms. Go to the Nia Forum to request your roommate.
Plus check out the Visit Denver website for additional information about Denver, neighborhood guides and activity planning, and make your trip an extended vacation! The mountainous area of Colorado is six times the size of Switzerland, containing 9,600 miles of fishing streams, 2,850 lakes, and more than 1,000 peaks two miles high. It's the absolute perfect summer getaway.
Photo by zAppledot