Nia White Belt Training | Nia
NiaNow.com Menu
Nia White Belt Training
Registration is closed for this training.

Nia White Belt Training

August 13, 2015 To be Determined in to be determined

Love Your Body Love Your Life
Love Your Body Love Your Life

About the Nia White Belt

The Nia White Belt Training is the first level of a five-belt training series that presents a body-centered approach to health, wellness and fitness. If you have a desire to share Nia in a professional capacity, the White Belt Training is your entryway into teaching. Those who choose to pursue the path of personal enrichment use this training as a starting point for becoming a master student.Over the course of one week, you will comprehensively explore physical sensation through five c

The Nia White Belt Training is the first level of a five-belt training series that presents a body-centered approach to health, wellness and fitness. If you have a desire to share Nia in a professional capacity, the White Belt Training is your entryway into teaching. Those who choose to pursue the path of personal enrichment use this training as a starting point for becoming a master student.

Over the course of one week, you will comprehensively explore physical sensation through five core-competency areas of study including movement, music, anatomy, science and philosophy. This joyful journey into the self is instrumental in helping you develop body knowing by learning to listen, interpret and consciously respond to the information your body communicates to you via sensation. Enroll in an upcoming training today, and positively shape the way you feel, look, think and live.

Upon graduation, you are eligible to become a member. As a member, you obtain a teaching license (whether you decide to use it or not) and have exclusive access to an in-depth continuing education program, an online forum, and special benefits and privileges. You may enroll in the Green Belt Training - which is dedicated to the craft of teaching - at any time after completing your White Belt Training. You may also enroll in the next level of training, Blue Belt Training.

Meet the Trainer

Dorit Noble

Nia Teacher Trainer
My name is Dorit, I'm delighted to meet you here.  I stumbled on Nia 16 years  ago in Cape Town, South Africa while on holiday and my life and body changed forever.  I had no intention of teaching Nia, just being a happy student. When I got back to London and discovered there were no classes, sheer desperation led me to take the training six months later and now here I am. Nia is a Mind Body Soul dance that is a pathway to self knowing through the wisdom of y

My name is Dorit, I'm delighted to meet you here.  I stumbled on Nia 16 years  ago in Cape Town, South Africa while on holiday and my life and body changed forever.  I had no intention of teaching Nia, just being a happy student. When I got back to London and discovered there were no classes, sheer desperation led me to take the training six months later and now here I am.

Nia is a Mind Body Soul dance that is a pathway to self knowing through the wisdom of your body.

I am the UK's resident Nia white belt Trainer and in February 2014 I was awarded Nia Trainer of the Year by the Nia Training Faculty.  

Nia is the ultimate personal development journey through the body. If you love your nia classes which really is just 5% of what nia is about, the whitebelt and other trainings will take you into the other 95% of what nia's body of work is about.  This incredible journey into the body and the art of the felt-sense, transforms lives by shifting to a life lived in the body where all decisions and choices come through your body and physical sensation. Nia is empowering, graceful, playful and tender and the very very best in somatic education.  

I was invited to become a trainer after bringing Nia to London and building the Nia London community of teachers. 

Before finding the Nia Technique I worked as an Opera Singer for my local house CAPAB in Cape Town as well as small Opera companies such as British Youth Opera in the UK. 

I believe that this work transforms every life it touches, I would love it to touch yours.

Notes About this Training

Dates

Start: Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 8:00 am
End: Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 4:55 pm

Location

This Training will run over two weekends.  Thursday 13-Sunday 16 August and Friday 21 - Sunday 23 August 2015