Nia + The Chakras: A Week-end Immersion
Event Type: Workshop
Start: Friday, April 25, 2014 at 2:00pm
End: Sunday, April 27, 2014 at 2:00pm
NIA AND THE CHAKRAS - PROGRAM AND FEES
$265.00 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION. $295 AFTER APRIL 12TH.
EMAIL STEPHANEYR@NIANOW.COM TO REGISTER AND RESERVE YOUR ONSITE ACCOMMODATIONS
Arrival 2:00 PM, relax on the grounds and settle in.
3:00 pm Program Begins.
6:00 pm catered Dinner onsite followed by evening session
Arise or Arrive and create your own light breakfast with a healthy stocked pantry and fridge.
9:00 am Program Begins.
12:00 noon lunch on your own and freetime
3:30 program resumes.
6:30 dinner on-site followed by evening session. SUNDAY:
Arise or Arrive and create your own light breakfast from the stocked pantry and fridge.
9:00 Program begins,
1:00 conclusion of program, light lunch on-site and departure.
LOCATION DIRECTIONS: AIR/CAR
Several commercial airlines fly to Gainesville (13 miles to Micanopy), Jacksonville (84 miles) Charleston by car in 4.5 hours; 310 miles
$265 Early Registration prior to April 12th.
$295 after April 12th.BALANCE DUE IN FULL APRIL 12TH. Program fee does not include lodging and meals (see below)
LODGING AND MEALS7 On-site accommodations are available and will go quickly. Reserve your room at the time of registration
$150 Fee includes 2 nights shared lodging, 5 meals, beverages, and refreshments on breaks. Be certain to reserve your spot for onsite accommodations upon registration.
Notes About This Event
Join Nia Faculty Trainer Stephaney Robinson-Abilon for Nia and the Chakras. This week-end gathering will deepen your movement potential and connection to Nia through offering a unique opportunity to come together with other Nia belts to ignite, deepen and expand your Nia Body Practice!
During our 3-days together we will explore Nia and the Chakras through:
- Base, Core, Upper Extemeties with 52 Moves and the Chakras
- Nia Routines and the Chakras
- A Unique approach to FloorPlay
- 5 Stages spinal grid of fluid and structure
- FreeDance of Clearing and Opening
- Tone, Vibration, Sound and Meditation
- Creativity and Self-Expression! This immersion is open to anyone who has completed the Nia White Belt and is desirous of deepening their personal growth or teaching practice and exploring the bodies energy system regardless of their knowledge of the Chakras.
Casa Micanopy is the location for this immersion. A beautiful private retreat oasis near Gainesville, Florida.