Pelvic Floor : Foundation to a Strong Core
Event Type: Workshop
Start: Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 2:00pm
End: Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 4:30pm
$40 at the door
Notes About This Event
Explore Pelvic Floor Suspension : Your Foundation to a Strong Core
A healthy pelvic floor is crucial for men and women at all stages of life. Bringing tone and vitality to muscle and connective tissue this area is fundamental to overall core health.
This workshop is appropriate to men and women.
In this workshop learn how:
- -a strong pelvic floor helps relieve lower back pain and shoulder tension
- -a supple pelvic floor improves balance
- -to stimulate and activate deep muscles and tissue integral to suspension
- -to apply "The Body's Way" knowledge to "Your Body’s Way”
Call for info: (512) 791-6597 $30 advance registration link ($40 at the door)
Gain these tools:
- -5 developmental moves to feel better
- -anatomy of the pelvic floor & core
- -greater ease walking (gait training)
Experience: Pilates Technique and Nia Technique movement to increase body knowledge.
Bring: your curiosity, water, a yoga mat and hand towel.
Dress: comfortably enough to move arms and legs.
Julie Wylie www.julieannwylie.com Nia Training Faculty Member and 1st degree Nia Black Belt Teacher, Conscious Personal Trainer Julie combines her passion for personal connection with holistic body knowledge to inspire clients, through pleasure & play, toward feel better right choices.