Nia Move IT
Move IT is a revolutionary approach to whole body fitness integrating the best of exercise science, modern interval training and somatic movement through Nia's sensory-based approach to fitness. The 60-minute class promises to bring conditioning to every body part and muscle group.
Move IT classes are distinguished by somatic coaching with 60-second sequential intervals that isolate and integrate Nia movements. Each class delivers four types of conditioning: aerobic, anaerobic, reflexive, and voluntary.
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- Deepened awareness of your body's anatomy
- Whole body strength, physical dexterity, muscle tone
- Improve range of motion in all joints of the body
- Skill to consciously direct your movement practice toward your fitness goals
Move IT Self-Guided Teacher Training is a self-paced program that builds on the craft of Nia 52 Moves and 13 White Belt Principles. The recommended time to complete the course is 12 weeks. The intent of the program is for you to learn, embody, and ultimately teach Move IT classes.
Training materials included with the course fee:
- Move IT Teacher Training Course Syllabus + Guide
- 3 Training Choreography Videos
- Audio Lectures with Nia Creator Debbie Rosas
- Language of Nia PDF
- Education worksheets
- Final Movement Assessment
To register for the Move IT Self-Guided Training*, please click here.
*You must complete the Nia White Belt Intensive, Nia 52 Moves Training and be a Nia Livelihood Member to register for the Move IT Self-Guided Teacher Training.
**Price does not include shipping and handling of materials or products.