“The Dancin’est Yogi East of the Mississippi” has moved West to the Nia Mothership in Portland!!
Bill has an extensive and varied background in teaching Yoga and Dance. He is well known and loved as a gifted and highly entertaining teacher. Bill has presented programs at the national Mind – Body Fitness Exposition, and teaches for Yoga, Nia & Dance retreats at the White Lotus school in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Nia Next Generation Trainer in Training
- Blue, Brown & Black Belt NIA certifications and FAB intensive with Debbie & Carlos Rosas, founders of the technique
- Nia 5 Stages training with Debbie Rosas Stewart
- Green Belt Nia certification with Charleston area Trainer Stephaney Robinson
- White Belt NIA certification with Winalee Zeeb, who has been described by Debbie Rosas (founder of the technique) as “the Heart of NIA"
- Yoga Teaching certification with Ganga White and Tracey Rich at White Lotus
- Advanced Yoga Teacher training at White Lotus, and with Stephanie Keach at the Asheville Yoga Center
- Thai Yoga Therapy certification with Saul David Raye
Bill has a lifelong passion for movement, and has danced and taught Contra, Swing, Latin, Waltz and Argentine Tango, and has studied and danced the Five Rhythms work of Gabrielle Roth.
Bill works as a Computer Geek, and in his copious free time he is an enthusiastic amateur chef (check out his blog at Play with Your Food), a sometime thespian, and Dad to a beautiful and challenging special needs daughter, Camille.