Living Into Your Greatness
Date: Mon, Dec. 6, 2010 - 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This Telecourse has already occured. Registration is closed.
The recorded call should be posted soon.
Exploring the Science of Nia White Belt Principle 12 — Continuing Education
Discover how Continuing Education helps you live into your greatness!
Mastery of any skill or art involves endlessly revisiting and re-examining how you do what you do. Living into your greatness is a commitment to self-mastery; it involves recognizing your role as a spiritual teacher to everyone. The work you do, the choices you make, and how you live teaches something to those around you. Continuing your Nia education means making a commitment to self-mastery, to your personal and professional development. It means learning to do what you do better. To say, "I represent this; I am a teacher of this; I am a Sacred Athlete” requires great integrity and an ongoing willingness to re-learn, even when you think you “have it” and “know it.” Every second, we have an opportunity to live in the University of Life, to continue our education by truly living in and with our bodies – to live into our greatness.
In this call you will learn the science of:
- Discovering how you learn.
- Approaching each day as an opportunity to learn from your body and life.
- Identifying what your mind, body, emotions and spirit need to grow and transform your life.
- Tapping into The Body’s Way and Your Body’s Way as the fast track to embodying knowledge.
- Scheduling time in your busy life to educate your body, mind, emotions and spirit.
- Making education fun, inspiring and motivating.
- Creating a personal educational plan with tools for daily success.
- Working with a study partner and why the buddy system works.
Download the Call as an MP3
(right-click the link above and choose "save as")