Subjective: Overall assessment for "movement" = crawling.
My form is organically improving each time I move and my awareness has been hieghtened after spending more time working with the 52 Moves routine, taking the Green Belt in June and re-taking the White Belt in July. I experienced a very intense transition from the "mental realm" of the NGT program into the "physical realm" during both June and July. I feel as though I have come back to my body....AGAIN! Now I am at the point or place of physically, actively and vocally beginning to move into delivering the filming of the wipe boards and WB sessions. I have recently acknowledged and began stepping through some of my fears; "not being perfect", making mistakes", listening to myself explain concepts in my "own words", the "willingness to suck". I am choosing Joy and allowing my "Natural Time" as I MOVE into this transition where the vision becomes MOVEMENT.
Objective: Copy of the chart from Debbie that I sent to HQ to request extension for the completion of NGT Finals. I noted my intended completion dates below.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NIA WHITE BELT INTENSIVE TRAINING APPRENTICESHIP STATUS INCLUDES THE COMPLETION OF THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Posted all required blogs (1 left to complete by 8/31/11)
2. Listened to all lectures (COMPLETED)
3. Read all reading assignments (1 book + anatomy sections to complete by 10/31/11)
3. Movement Assessments (Routine DVD & 52 Moves by 8/31/11)
1. Completed White Board DVDs (filming STARTS 8/8-8/12)
2. Practicum and OSCaR (schedule to be completed 9/10-9/16/11 with Winalee Zeeb)
3. White Belt Re-Take (COMPLETED 8-2010 & 7-2011)
4. Green Belt (COMPLETED 6-2011)
5. Black Belt Audit (COMPLETED 2007)
1. Draft Business Plan (COMPLETE)
2. Final Business Plan (complete by 8/31/11)
3. Principle 11 PPT (COMPLETED)
4. Business calls with Jeff (1 left to complete by 8/31/11)
5. Read "Leadership and the New Science" (COMPLETED)