Nia Move IT
Nia Move IT Class
Move IT is a revolutionary approach to whole body fitness integrating the best of exercise science, modern interval training and somatic movement through Nia's sensory-based approach to fitness. The 60-minute class promises to bring conditioning to every body part and muscle group.
Move IT classes are distinguished by somatic coaching with 60-second sequential intervals that isolate and integrate Nia movements. Each class delivers 4 types of conditioning: aerobic, anaerobic, reflexive, and voluntary.
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- Deepened awareness of your body's anatomy
- Whole body strength, physical dexterity, muscle tone
- Improve range of motion in all joints of the body
- Skill to consciously direct your movement practice toward your fitness goals
Move IT Self Guided Teacher Training Price $149*
Step 4 Register and Complete the self-guided Move IT Teacher Training.
Step 5 Get on the Dance Floor!
* You must complete the Nia White Belt Intensive, Nia 52 Moves Training and be a Nia Livelihood Member to register for the Move IT Teacher Training.
- Price does not include shipping and handling of materials.
About the Move IT Teacher Training
Move IT Teacher Training is a self-paced program that builds on the craft of Nia 52 Moves and 13 White Belt Principles. The recommended time to complete the course is 12 weeks. The intent of the program is for you to learn, embody, and ultimately teach Move IT classes.
Course Learning Objectives
1) How to create interval-based dance choreography
2) How to create playlists that motivate student performance and enhance the Move IT experience
3) How to use sensory-based language to coach and guide students to effectively and holistically condition their bodies
Training materials included with the course fee:
- Move IT Teacher Training Course Syllabus + Guide
- 3 Training Choreography Videos
- Audio Lectures with Nia Creator Debbie Rosas
- Language of Nia PDF
- Education worksheets
- Final Movement Assessment
Cancellation + Purchase Policy
Purchase of Nia trainings are transferrable but not refundable. Should you cancel your registration more than 30 days prior to the training start date, the training fee will be credited in full to your Nia account. Should you cancel your registration less than 30 days prior to the training start date, you will be charged a $125 Cancellation Fee – the balance of your payment will be credited to your Nia account. Event credits can be applied toward any Nia training.
Intensive trainings purchased at sale prices are not transferable or refundable. Trainees who are unable to attend the purchased sale intensive may transfer their credited funds to another training and pay the difference in price.
If you have paid for a training that is cancelled by Nia Technique, you will receive a full refund.